Personal Contributions

If you’ve made personal contributions to your super account during the FY22/23 financial year, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know about your total contribution amount, as well as to remind you to return a deduction notice to us (if applicable).

What do I need to do?

If you want to lodge a deduction notice for contributions you intend to claim as a tax deduction or if you’d like to change the amount you intend to claim as a tax deduction*, you can follow the steps in the relevant guide by searching 'Deduction Notice for Personal Super Contributions Form and Guide' here.

If you don’t want to make any amendments, you don’t need to do anything. However, we encourage you to keep our communication for your tax records.

*Subject to the validity of the deduction notice. 

When are you required to submit this notice by?

You will need to submit a deduction notice on or before (whichever occurs first):

  • You lodge your tax return for FY22/23, or
  • The last day of FY23/24